I NEED HELP

ok i need help charting my menstural cycle so i can know when i ovulate now. I was on depo early this year had 2 shots one in feb and one in april. my period finally came in october and was back to normal the normal 5 6 days that i usually have it it came Oct 1st and now i just got it again today November 1st so im thinking my period comes the first of the month i counted the days and it was a 25 day cycle. Instead of 28 day cycle like it use to be am i right?... correct me if im wrong please and thanks. SN: when do people usually ovulate as well..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i had a very close friend that was on the depo shot..the dr told her it would take up to a year for her to get regular again. you might want to ask your dr. it has been 2 yrs and she just now got pregnant
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• try www.mymonthlycycles.com this is what I used when I was ttc my 2nd. It really has a lot of resources and helps put things into perspective over time.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i wasnt on depo for a year only 2 months one in feb one in april ppl tell me you can be very fertile after getting off and you can have multiples and i bled in august and i went to the OBGYN and he told me my body was getting back to normal the shot was making me bleed it was leaving my system but when october came i had a regular cycle and now Nov 1 st is my 2nd cycle so im happy bc this was around the time that i was expecting it but i think its a little shorter now bc they you know been coming on the 1st of the month so hopefully this month i can conceive im gonna try to do have sex every 3 days. Ive been preg before so i know what to expect and my hopes are high and i have a positive outlook bc one of my other friends were on depo and right after she got off got pregnant so im almost sure i will be able to conceive this month just gotta know when i ovulate so wish me luck and thanks i will check out that website :-)
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• k i checked with that website i have a 31 day cycle now so it showed me when i willl ovulate
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Websites about ovulation are approximate so each woman is different. If you are going to chart, you will start to see a pattern after charting your fertile signs (watery or egg white cm), your temperature, etc. for a few cycles. I vary from a 28 -30 day cycle so ovulate between cycle day 14-16. I watch for a temp drop (as this is what happens to me), and fertile cm and a positive OPK as I take these tests to help me pinpoint when I am close to ovulation so that we can BD accordingly. LOL! Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 11:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2010