ahh, the name "cullen"

I love the name Cullen, always have, BEFORE i ever even heard of Twilight.. Id spell it Cullyn though because everyone in the fam has a Y in their name. Now that twilight is so huge these days though, i feel like people will be like oh lame she named her kid after a vampire.. anyone know anyone named that?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 9:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No but I think the name has character and chances are when the child is school age-no one will be thinking about Twilight.Go for it!
    EmilysMom105

Answer by EmilysMom105 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I've a friend with an 12 yr old named Cullen. He loves his name and no one associates with Twilight because it is his 1st name not his last name.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i don't like twilight but my dd name is Gia Bella i thought it sounded cute together...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• aww cute name! i would go for it! by the time he is in school twilight will be old school!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i know a girl and her son's name is cullen and hes three now.
    krisholl2285

Answer by krisholl2285 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I like it :) Personally, Id spell it Cullin, but since all of your kids have a y then ofcourse do what makes you all happy! :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have been trying to name a child Bella for the last 14 years but I have had 3 BOYS. Go ahead and use the name. It's cute and original except I prefer it spelled Cullen.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think it's a cute name, but the Twilight books are why I didn't even bring up Isabella to my hubby when we were name searching for our dd.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'd say go for it. Even if people do know about it you'll know it's not from that movie.
    I know with my daughter we chose to Emmaleigh Kawaii Rose because we didn't want the outer two side by side since there's a horror flick called The Exorcism of Emily Rose and I didn't want anyone associateing that iwth her... but of course my hubs also just wanted to throw in the japanese word for cute.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 5:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I like it
    cdesersa

Answer by cdesersa at 1:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010