I had this alcholic drink in a resturant that so so yummy-- tell me if you have tried any thing like it?

Ok so it had ginger ale, orange juice, and some other stuff. It was so light and refreshing. The thing is the bartender made it up for me. Do you have any drinks that have similar ingredients? I would love to hear about them. Or give me the recipe?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• One of my favorite drinks is called a Peach Blossom

It has Gingerale, Peach Schnapps and Vodka. It's so delicious. The first time I had one was at this amazing steak house on Mother's Day. YUM
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• sounds like this punch i made at a baby showe a couple yers ago (without alcohol, LOL). it called for 7up/sprite/ginger ale, OJ, some fruit...it didnt really have a name, but it was light and refreshing!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Sounds like a fuzzy naval. Yummm....We made a drink at my father in law's this summer where we made fruit pure' then added coconut rum and grenadine. It was soooooooo gooooooood!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Not sure what it is but I love a tequila sunrise! http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-make-a-tequila-sunrise

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yum, sounds similar to a punch I used to have a recipe for. It had brandy, ginger ale, pineapple juice and champagne. It didn't taste like alcohol but it sure kicked your butt.
    bibdybobdyboob

Answer by bibdybobdyboob at 9:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• all of the above sounds yummy wish I had full recipes
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The last new alcoholic drink I had was a chocolate martini, It was so good!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• try looking on allrecipes.com
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010