I am in a happy place how about you?

Fall is here and I am just pleased as punch! lol.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am in a happy place as well but i would rather it be hot than cold....... thin blood around here (Texas Girl)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Fall is my favorite season, but, I will not be in a happy place until my strained bi-cep muscle heals. OUCH!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm doing alright. Image

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I love the fall and the beautiful colorful leaves with the crisp air!! I'm in SW MI and the leaves were just gorgeous this year! We were part of that big wind storm, so some have fallen and the rest are starting to turn brown. But we had a great autumn!!
    In our lives there are some bumps in the road. We just found out our DS has Autism and are going up to Kalamazoo for a consult tomorrow with his evaluator. It makes me sad sometimes, but I know we are in God's hands and He will work all out for good in our lives. :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It'll be nice when it gets cool and stays cool.. no snow though!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010