Can we have a moment or two of mom bonding time.

Tell me something about you!

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok, let's see... I'm 19, my daughter is almost 3, and I've been with my fiance for 5 years. I graduated 3rd in my high school class, and I'm now a registered nursing student. Fun fact- since I was a baby, my hair has never been shorter than the middle of my back. Right now it brushes the top of regular rise pants, and I love it!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I LOVE to cook and bake =)
    And I hate when my DH played Wii and I get stuck being bored outta my mind (cause he plays stupid games) which is what is happening now
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• So when do we get to find out about you, chica?
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i am a mom of a 2,3,4 year old :) so i am tired. LOL!! but for real i am an animal lover and some day want to be an animal cop!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am a 33 year old SAHM of three kids. My boys are 13, 11, and 6. And I have been an Air Force Wife for 13.5 years and LOVE it!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• haha, I feel ya, OBlmomma!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• actually i love all animals. I have cats and dogs of course but i really want to start a rescue too but money comes in the way :(
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm the mom of a 17 year old with moderate to severe autism, but its basically like I have a 3 year old in a large body a lot of the time. So I stay busy.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Oh I love animals too. I thought you were gonna say your were a animal lover in the bed room. Ha ha. What kind of animals are your favorite?
    mmmegan38

Comment by mmmegan38 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm the mother of 3.... DD 18 ys old, DS 23 months, and DD 6 months. Since 2007, I've been pregnant four times. I too stay pretty busy. I am truly blessed with my kids. My DD is moving into her own place this weekend. My son just got diagnosed with Autism and we're going back up to Kalamzoo tomorrow for a consult. My DD just learned to roll over and sits up really well on her own and laughs a lot. All of my kids have awesome personalities and I love them more than life itself!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2010