How blessed are you?

For once i would just love to hear good things that are happening in peoples lives and not all the bad things that are happening these days...ugh, i mean i am so glad to say that...I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!

IziksMommy09

Asked by IziksMommy09 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I know how you feel about being too blessed to be stressed some days! Like now, with my son shrieking (happily) and bouncing around in his room. I am so thankful for many things --my husband, my son, our health, we have a roof over our head , food in our bellies and clothes on our backs. I'm thankful my husband has a job and I'm thankful for our family and church family. I could go on and on. Don't you love that about counting your blessings? It's like potato chips. You can't stop with just one. : ) I always think of more I'm grateful for and it lifts my mood. Thank you for a great question and putting Count Your Blessings in my heart.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm not a religious in any sort of way but I know I am extremely lucky. Finally preggy after 3 years, she's made it so far despite low fluid and negative outcome. I have an awesome husband that was molded just for me. I have a lot of negative crap going on too but why dwell on it?
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am starting school on the 11th! That is exciting! YAY! Also, I am going to start volunteering at a second hand baby item shop run by my hometown hospital on Saturdays. It will be nice to get out of the house and meet some new ppl. I have also started getting more involved in my church, and the difference God is making in my life is amazing. I consider myself super blessed to have such a wonderful family and be surrounded by people who love me.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Blessed with good health, a good job, a wonderful family, and good friends and coworkers.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i am blessed with a beautifully health baby girl and a great df
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have a great hubby who puts up with me! I also have 3 lovely healthy children. I am almost finished with my hlebotomy classes. This is my last week! I made our house payment today and we are not lat eon it. We are caught up on our bills. We have food in our house and money for me to go to the grocery store tomorrow. There is so many things that one can say is a blessing its just some choose to dwell on the negative, however I have always said the power of positive thinking. The more you focus on the negative I think the more negative things that will haen to you!
    lablaw1126

Answer by lablaw1126 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We are all truely Blessed God sent Jesus with a message and a mission. He died for our sins and so that we would have eternal life with them in heaven!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am blessed to have a wonderful 2 y/o baby, oops, toddler, I am blessed to have two older children, and I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves us all.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 3:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm blessed with a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful girls, and every morning I wake to another day to spend with them.
    Mom2Girls83

Answer by Mom2Girls83 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am incredibly blessed...I am47 and am finally with the man of my dreams. I always wanted to believe in soulmates but never having had one til now I am a believer again. We are so alike. It's great being in love with my best friend. We also just got custody of his 2 young boys...so I'm kinda starting over again. My life is more than I ever dared to hope for.
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 8:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010