Im so depressed help me :'(

Okay so I was trying to get back in touch with one of my friends and she was pregnant. And the pregnant one happened to ask my other friend "Wasnt marah knocked up or something?" And thats weird she said that because she was pregnant. But my friend said " She has been with this guy for 2 years and they got there own house and everything, but she ended up having a miscarriage". The pregnant girl said "Oh thats probably a good thing tho, since I think she would be a bad mother. Well its very weird because she was the one going around school doing drugs and every guy she could find. She is the one that lives and is supported off of her mommy.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• cont. It pisses me off and makes me want to cry because I know for a fact that I will be a wonderful mother! I wanna beat her up lol. But Im not going to do that. It kind of makes me think that she was jealous that I had a house and was with my man for a long time and stuff. So that makes her feel like she has to down grade me. But what should I do? It has depressed me and makes me want to get pregnant even more to show her how to REALLY be a good parent and be independent.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• you must still be in high school. bcause this sounds like high school drama
    Anonymous

• I know drama sucks...even more so when you have a miscarriage. Sorry that some people are rude. Just be healthy and be a good mom. What does it matter what others think?
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 7:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Okay anonymous...did you miss the part where she said that she and her man are living in a house they bought together??? Yeah...ya know high school drama just isn't the same as hurt feelings over someone bashing your mothering abilities. You obviously haven't gotten that yet...
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• People are mean, and yes, sounds like she was just jealous of you and what you have. I don't (and this is a personal opinion) think you should get pregnant just to get back at her. Be the bigger person and just remind her that you don't need that (even if you really want it) to be satisfied in life, and you'll have a baby when the time is right for you and your SO. In the meantime, you'll be enjoying not having a baby, living your young life, having fun, while she's tied down to her kid.
    jdubois

Answer by jdubois at 11:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Anonymous...I agree with you. It does sound like high school drama because of HER. But no I have been out of high school for awhile. And I will have a kid for the RIGHT reasons. It just makes me feel that way. And anon it doesnt matter if I was in high school it still hurt my feelings.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2008