So How Much of Your Kids Halloween Candy Did You Throw Away ?

I went through my Gr-Sons candy for anything unwrapped to throw away. Then he went through it and took out anything he didn't like, and he ended taking about 1/4 of it out. How about you and your kids candy from Halloween?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• 3 pieces were thrown out... the ones he doesn't like go into another bowl and is left
    out for those who do...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• ZIP! Daddy will eat anything!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• None yet, but that is a good idea. She only ate one piece today. So we are doing good.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Only one thing, because it tasted gross. My son didn't get very much while we were out, the rest of what we have is leftover from what we bought.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I throw away anything that looks like it is a generic brand, or made in China. There was only about 10 pieces I threw away.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I didn't throw anything away, but I did take out all the gum and hard candy and give that out with the stuff we were giving out.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I've never heard of people giving unwrapped candies for Halloween. Also, why throw out the wrapped candies if you don't like them? Just save them and mix them in next year with the candy that you give out?
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 10:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Well here in Pa. some people DO GIVE UNWRAPPED candy out, those little candy corn, and other small stuff, sounds crazy but they do. I throw it away, and anything my GR-son doesn't like. Why would you ever put it in next years candy and give it out, it's a year old, those poor kids.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010