why is life so crazy part 3

i honesly didnt believe i was cause it was negative. i didnt no there was a time limit to wait for the test. my friend later on told me she thought she was pregnate and want to test but not alone, well thats when i found out, i took five more to be sure, i want to make him pay since he's not in my life, my cussin told me not to but i think i should put his ass on child support and never trust a word he says, what do you think honestly if you were in my shoes???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Well ummm lets see.... Honestly if you did try to put him on child support i dont think he would pay just for the simple fact that it was so easy for him get you pregnant and then leave you. As for him coming back into your life if he does be careful because if you piss him off enough he might leave you again and im sure you like every mother wents there baby daddy in there childs life. As for him taking off the comdom that was immuture and he knew what the chances he was taking where he should at least pay for that and for leaving you. Thats all i can think of right now if you need anymore help or just want to vent look me up and message me my thing is mama.amber
    mama.amber

Answer by mama.amber at 3:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• First of all, your friend and cousin don't seem to know much about, so not to listen to them but yourself. Second of all, he can't get you pregnant if you didn't let him ( rape is different story, which i don't think it is your case since you care about him). Third of all, you shouldn't waste your manner and time on this dead beat dad thinking how to get him back. You should spend your time on your child and something benefit you.

when he comes around he will be sorry for what he has missed!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2008