Just joined. Any suggestions?

I have a baby boy and thought I'd try out CafeMom. There seems to be a lot going on here, so I am curious to find out what features some of you have found to be the most helpful. Thanks!

aquamarine381

Asked by aquamarine381 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• The first thing I would do is visit the "frequently asked question" link at the bottom and review the abbreviations. It will help you understand a lot of the wording on here.

Welcome!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Welcome to CM! Yes, definitely check out the frequently asked questions. If you have anything beyond that, there's a little search box in the upper right corner; type in what you want to know & it'll pull up some posts for you! The site is great. There are groups on anything and everything, and most people don't bash. You can get honest feedback on just about anything!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• welcome to cafemom

This is a great place to share, learn and laugh.    It takes awhile to figure it all out.   Just have fun and don't  hesitate to ask questions here.   Someone always has the answers you need.   I would search out the groups and find the things you can relate to or are interested in.     Hugs !!!   

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Welcome hun :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010