When do false labors occur?

Hello ! :)
I am 34 weeks pregnant and I'm just curious when do false labors occur or when do you know your having a false labor? Also this is my first pregnancy, so what does a contraction actually feel like ? Thanks everyone!!

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• false labors can happen anytime while u are preg. theyre false when ur contractions have no regular pattern..as for example: every 5mins. IF ITS REAL LABOR, THEY WILL BE MORE IN A PATTERN-EVERY FEW MINS, AND VERY STRONG PAIN-KINDA LIKE CRAMPS, BUT 100X WORSE.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I WISH U ALOT OF LUCK ON UR FIRST BABY =)
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I had false labor, and it was painful. But Real Labor, is a different kind of painful. It's not really false labor,it's more like practice labor, it still thins you out, and prepares your body for the real thing.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010