Getting out of Curves membership

I got a one year membership with my sil and it seemed like a good idea but after going for a month and following their meal plan I only lost a pound then I started going to a bootcamp kickboxing class and lost three lbs the first week and so forth but I'm wondering if anyone knows what happens when I cancel my membership to curves it may work for other women but I went once for two hours and I just don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Depends on what the contract reads that you signed. Also, did you agree to have your monthly dues automatically deducted from your checking or to a credit card?

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would say don't give up yet! Kickboxing is an INSANE workout. You sweat like crazy and burn calories so fast. Curves is more the toning and cardio. Are you watching what you eat too? Diet is a major part of losing weight. lots of protein and fiber, limit the carbs and sugar!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Just eat smaller portions, East more vegetables and fruit, less meat. stay away from sweets while losing, exercise, exercise. And when you get to the weight you want, weight yourself on a regulas basis and if you see the scale going up, cut back on food right then. Don't wait till you've gained 10 lbs. Keep it within 5 lbs of your ideal weight . Thats 2.5 under or 2.5 over.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would say try to keep up with it and see where it gets you.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Check your contract....you may have a "grace" period where you can walk away from it!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'd just call and ask!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011