If youre angry at your husband (after a really heated arguement) do you cook for him if hes hungry?

I just got into this heated arguement with my hubby after he said i was a bad mother and now he says hes sorry and hes hungry! I am so pissed and like are freaking kidding me? cook your own damn food! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• HELL NO!!!! he has 2 hands make it urself!! jerk!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Since I always cooked meals for the whole family---three kids---it would have been kinda hard to not cook for him. LOL. I just cook and ignore him. The silent treatment.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Nope, if he was that miserable to say such a thing he'd get his own dinner. He's not a baby he can do it, then you can be a good Mother and take care of the real baby and not the pretend baby.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I too usually just cook for the entire family. I'd never tell him he can't eat what I cooked, but you bet your booty I'd give him the evil eye every chance I got.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• only if he would do it for me.
    Mine would depending-- so so would i
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He would be taking me out for dinner to wherever I wanted to go.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• ha, me and the kids would be eating out that night
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No way!
    MyDecemberGirls

Answer by MyDecemberGirls at 10:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If he said he was sorry, I'd forgive him and move on. Grouchily sometimes, but life's too short. Yeah, I'd cook for him. Or help him fix something.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I always cook our dinners for our family, I normally make everyones plate, so I would only make plates for the girls and myself and not make his plate, and put the food away. OOH yeah and not pay attention to him the rest of the night.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 11:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2010