Brag

So how did your halloween turn out? Here you can brag about your little characters or tell me about your grrrrrrrr moments of your halloween!!!!!

my 4 year old went as woody he had the costume, hat, a holster and two guns. my 3 year old was buzz he had the costume, the coolest jet pack that had wings that would open light up and would say neat stuff that buzz says in the movies. my amazing daughter went as tinkerbell with the costume, wings, wond, and crown. they were so cool looking that when we were trick or treating people were yelling at us in cars and the street across from us saying go buzz and woody!!!! then today we had our mini little halloween party hide plastic white skulls, gave them flash lights and let them find them in the dark. did cookie cutter cookies, and gingerbread haunted house!!! We had sooooooo much fun!!!

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 10:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• DS went as Lightning McQueen (LM racing outfit and helmet that both lit up and made sounds...along with a LM bucket) and DD went as Elmo.....it was a fuzzy red costume that covered her head to foot w/ just the face open (also an Elmo bucket) and we got SOOOO many "oooooooooo's", "awwwwwwwwwwwww's", and so many people stopping us to say how cute our kiddos were....We did "trunk-or-treating" for the first time, and then regular trick-or-treating (which was DD's first time....she only dressed up last year because she was only 8 months old then)....and DH told me he can't wait until they're a little older so we can all dress up as a family! (We want to wait unitl they're a little older and we don't have to worry about carrying them half the time, holding their buckets, chasing them down, etc...) I thought that was really sweet/cute. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• D went as a cowboy, complete with a double holster and two pistols and a cowboy hat. He was adorable. We had a blast. We went with my best friend and 5 of her 6 kids. It was an interesting night to say the least.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Both of my children had a blast on Halloween! We carved our pumpkins in the afternoon and then we got ready to go trick-or-treating. My 2 y/o was a Phillies Baseball player and my 5 y/o daughter was a fairy! They was a group of teenagers walking around with "scary" mask on and my 2 y/o looked and then and said BOO. It was so cute.
    MomToLilAngel

Answer by MomToLilAngel at 9:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2010