Anyone have any suggestions?

So we were at our very small towns halloween festival on saturday and this 7th grader came up to my 3rd grader and was talking to him. No problem but then he start continually tickling him and just touching him. Found out from my older son that on the bus he caught the 7th grader with his head on my son's lap. I don't know this kids parents and i think he is fairly new to town. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I call the school and let them know what is going on?

sweetynbudd

Asked by sweetynbudd at 10:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, I would. I would also not have my child taking the bus if that kid is still on it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would contact the school. Maybe even contact the childs parents if at all possible and discuss your concerns.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 10:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Talk to your third grader and see what is going on. And yes, do contact the school with your concerns.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would definitely talk to the bus driver and the school administrators. Why is a 7th grader on bus with a 3rd grader anyway??
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yes call the school and find out the kids parent
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 12:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I agree call the school and keep your kid off the bus until something is figured out
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010