Have you recently read a post on CM that made you think "What the hell is wrong with this momma?"

I recently read something about ...(being discreet).... a mother being upset because she did something for her kids that was apparently criticized by other mothers on CM. My first thought was why does she even care what some strangers say about how she should be treating her own kids. As I read a little more of the post, I was thinking that maybe she just didn't realize how pathethic she was sounding. Have you ever felt this way on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• YUP! All the time.
    I'm not that best Mom, I'm sure. I get ideas from CM daily, but WOW some people must make you believe that the only way is their away - they know everything and your kids are going to be messed up if you don't breast feed, have a V-bac, spank, time out, go to church, don't go to church and on and on and on.
    They sound the most pathetic.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes. And it's so hard when someone is just asking for advice about a situation but you're thinking, "What the HELL is wrong with you?!" the whole time you are reading it, lol I mean you would think some people would see how bad they were making themselves look after typing it...and then re-reading it.
    LovelyMother88

Answer by LovelyMother88 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Each and every day!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• All of the time!!!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• lol, YES!! I don't think that some women care how trashy they sound.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• All the time... I just hate seeing moms get bashed when they are asking for help, unless of course they are really stupid... which I have seen recently.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 10:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• There's a lot of drama around here.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• *A* post?! More like multiple posts a day!
    Anonymous

• Uh, yes. But people still need help and advice.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes. I think most of the time they think they're justified in their reasoning and are just looking for backers. When in reality they're wrong. A lot of mothers on here are questionable at best.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010