Is he right???? adult content

So when we woke up my husband and i plan our day we both agree that one of our main goals for today was going to get a job application-- well he started working at hes mom car and it was getting later and later until i went and ask him if he was going to take me (my car is not working and i dont know how to drive hes car) he said yes give him 30 min i said ok well time pass and nothing i just didnt said anything when he came inside the house it was 7.00pm the store closed and no application --- i was MAD MAD but didnt argue with him until he tried to switch everything on me and blame me for not going WHAT!!! that got me so upset i EXPLODED he said that i was acting like a little kid --ok we live with hes mom no privacy at all we have a baby girl and no money and is my foult because i wanted to go get a better job ---well we argue and got into it bad he said that i was a kid and i was over reacting--what do guys think?`1

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• NO- he is Not Right! He should of took you before he started working on his Mom's Car! Hopefully, he will take you first thing tomorrow:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i think he is being a child when he needs to be a man and take care of his family...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• sounds like any relationship! He is not right! Just didn't want to admit it was his fault for not taking you to the store!
    tisha1030

Answer by tisha1030 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It really does not matter whose fault it is, the fact of the matter is if this is the way he acts, then you need to find a more dependable ride. Many men like for a women to be dependent on them and this could be his way of keeping you relying on him.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Unfortunately, and I think this is a universal man thing....guys just don't have any sense of time. His thirty minutes is probably a real 3 hours or so. I don't think he's right, but I don't think it's a big deal either. Just go tomorrow.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• well he isn't right but can i ask why you didn't let him know 30 mins had passed?
    i did that once to prove a point.... it wasn't worth it.

best of luck with your job hunt :)
    froggyt11

Answer by froggyt11 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Listen, it is your responsibility to get yourself where you need to go. If that means asking someone else other then your SO for a ride, then so be it. You need to put into place the course of action that gets what needs to be done, done. Your SO clearly wasn't motivated enough to take you and felt attacked when you were upset that he didn't take you. Yes, that was his wrong for not taking you, but you can't expect him to drop what he's doing to do whatever you need done. There are other modes of transportation I imagine, as well as asking others for help. Maybe it is time for you to learn to drive his car or have him work on your car to get it fixed. Don't make excuses for why it didn't get done. You're depending on him, which means you have to work around his schedule. Not yours.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010