Bugs the heck out of me !

I just have to say it because it bugs me so much !

When I see pics of kids in dirty old clothes ( not just the noraml kid dirty - but seriously stained and torn) ......standing in front of a nice couch or in front of a new flat screen tv.... I know several moms who brag about how well off they are, and their homes and cars and the things they wear can prove it, but then they dress their kids like rag muffins or cant even wipe their face off before going somewhere !

what annoys you ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Kids, little ones, with snotty noses. Please....use a tissue, a sleeve, something.....just help 'em out.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i can't stand seeing kids walking around with a dirty face
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I agree, especially about the un-wiped faces. But I am not a fan of wiping anyone's nose but my own kids!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• clothes don't match the wealth. i live in an affluent area and I see neighbors who I know are millionaires and they dress in the most raggady clothes i've seen. once i used to be a housekeeper for a wealthy family living in a mansion and they would have me iron their clothes that weren't even something i would wear in public. i was so shocked to learn how rich people dressed.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• once I seen this these two little girls with their mom and dad standing in line at the cashier and their daughters were literally licking the whole cart! It was so gross and annoying!

Another thing that irritates me

is when people who dont have kids or who hardly see their kids give me parenting advice! hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Annoys me when people bring their families out sick and spread it to everyone...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Kids running around screaming and carrying on in a store. Keep your damn kids in line. If you can't handle them, don't take them out in public.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I see no point in dressing your child in nice clothes to run around at home. If you're only staying home, why do they need to be dressed to the nines? They're going to get dirty, get them stained, etc anyhow. Might as well throw them in something that doesn't matter.

Now as for cleaning them up after they eat, that's something that I am adament about. I do not see the point in letting your kids run around with food on their faces and hands. Just to get everything else dirty. Especially if you're going out you should clean them up.

As for going out you should be in nicer clothes. Not for anyone else, but just because it's the proper thing to do. In my opniion.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Years ago, my ex's dog got loose and I had to go pick her up from the human society. This woman walks in, dressed in business clothes, with a cocker spaniel....dirty and super skinny. After her comes in her child, probably about 3 or 4 years old. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was way too big and it was dirty and holy. I couldn't see if he had shorts on ...that's how long the shirt was and he had NO SHOES ON! This pissed me off so bad. Obviously, the only one this woman was taking care of was herself. Even the women in the humane society commented after she left. She obviously was starving the dog to death and her son looked like a homeless child. It was awful, that poor boy.

Another time, I saw this woman walking into Target with her toddler and the girls jeans were soaked on each side where her diaper clearly leaked massively. That also pissed me off. It's one thing if a kid has diarrhea...cont.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• But that little girl must have been in that diaper for hours to have peed in it that much. Really pathetic.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010