Upset...do I have a right to be? adult content

My fiance came home from work sick today. He, of course, just laid around and didn't help me at all with our 14 month old son...which is fine because he was sick. Well he said that my son and I probably shouldn't be around him so we went over to a friend's house and had a playdate. When we got back...about 3 hours later, my fiance was still saying he was sick and couldn't help with our son. So finally I got my son to sleep and got on the computer, only to find that my fiance had been watching porn while we were gone. He searched "blowjob videos." He was also watching snowboarding videos on youtube. SOOOOO naturally he denied it even though I have the proof right here on the screen. First of all I don't like the fact that he watches porn period, but what pisses me off even more is that he claimed to be so sick that he couldn't help me with our son, but was watching porn while he said he was going to be sleeping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• WELL PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE BEEN PISSED TOO! WE AS MOTHERS NEVER GET A BREAK. WE DON'T GET SICK, PERSONAL, OR HOLIDAYS OFF. AND IT DOES GET HARD AT TIMES. BUT IF YOU CAN WATCH PORN YOU CAN GET UP AND DO SOMETHING AROUND THE HOUSE. GOOD LUCK!
    roxannschild

Answer by roxannschild at 11:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• men...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He clearly was just trying to get a day off without any responsibility. If you're well enough to whack it, you're well enough to help out around the house. And to lie about it when you found the proof is just silly. He really needs to learn to own up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• So, is the issue that he didn't help with your son? Or was sick? Or watching porn? He was home sick, probably got bored and instead of watching TV, was watching porn on the computer. My husband and I share a computer, and I don't check the search-history. I suggest that maybe there's something else going on in your relationship why you don't trust him and are checking on what he's looking at. I don't see the big deal, sorry.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• yeah i'd be pissed too
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He may be sick and watching porn to kill the day. Even so, the porn thing isn't for me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah, sounds like he had a plan to beging with, that's why he asked you guys to leave. My hubby would never ask me to leave when he's sick! He want's me to stick around and baby him!! I think it's the manipulation that I would be the most pissed about.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He knows how I feel about porn because we've had this issue before. I've told him I don't like it and it hurts my feelings. So when I got on the computer today and saw that the volume was turned up...which its normally on mute, I decided to check and see what he was looking at. Its not that I don't trust him, its just that I don't appreciate him looking at porn...especially when he claims to be so sick that he can't do anything but lay around and sleep.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i'd be hella pissed off to hun.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010