Would you be upset? adult content

If you were having a baby, and found out that while you were in labor your SO it texting another girl about how he wishes you would shut the f*** up with all the maoning and whinning, and about how he is losing his patience? (When you thought he was playing a game on the phone the whole time).

sheloveearth

Asked by sheloveearth at 11:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Of course. I'd be upset if he was on the cell doing anything actually. He's there to support me - not text & play games. Finding that out must have been extremely hurtful.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't be upset, I would be livid!!! I am not sure what planet he is from but texting another girl is bad enough, but texting one and complaining about you while you are in labor is beyond ridiculous.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Lets just say his testicles would look like earrings after I had tied them around his head.LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• OMG! I'm so sorry! I don't even know what I would do in your situation because I would be so hurt:(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would knock the living fuck out of him (excuse the language, I'm sorry). Then I would probably publicly announce that to his whole family, his place of work, all of his friends, etc. I'm a bit vindictive, though. He would seriously regret that, if it had been me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry but that's narcissistic and kind of sick.  I would be done ASAP...

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would be furious. That's is not right.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would be beyond ticked off, he is a dirt bag.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• What an asshole.

While I was in labor with my first dd, my ex husband kept complaining about how he was tired and wanted to go home. It was so bad my BIL and SIL left because he was going to leave if they stayed.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would be LIVID also.......... He is there to be supportive and hold your hand and help you deliver that baby! Not play games or text some chick!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 12:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2010