So he's visualizing the porn star then? adult content

Another question got me wondering what exactly goes through a man's head when he's masturbating to porn. My husband told me he masterbates after he watches it, not during. So most likely he is thinking about what he watched, which would mean he's visualizing the porn star in his mind right? What do you think? Do guys fantasize about YOU doing that act, or fantasize about the porn star?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it depends on the guy. I've had guy friends who said that they wished that their girl friends would do some of those things, so they imagined that, and I've known guys who said that they didn't want to see their girl friends doing it, so they imagined the porn star or someone else.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It's different with every man. With my ex, he was very particular about his porn and who was in it because he had a thing for certain types of women.
    When my husband did, it was more about the act, not the actual people.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Sorry! Hense the reason it doesn't bother me if my husband watches porn or if we watch it together. Which doesn't happen very much anyway.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm not really sure. My hubby hardly ever watches porn...sucks, lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• DH says he watches it just to get turned on then he turns it off and doesn't really fantasize about anything he just focuses on the feeling. I know I don't fantasize when I use the DIY approach.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• the porn stars
    nurse4babies

Answer by nurse4babies at 6:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010