what do i do......i am 26 weeks pregnant and i have been sick for a week.....the only thing i ask my husband to do is to yell and tell our daughter no and to change dirty dipars because the smell makes me sick..he keeps saying that he is tired of doing everything...

so pretty much he keeps calling me lazy and i dont know what i should do or say

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• wow let him have it if you dont stop it now it will get worse Im sorry but some men need to be told (this is how it is take it or leave it ) tell him to man up or ship out
    Anonymous

• I think you should get over the diaper smell, 'specially since you're working on #2. Sorry, but babies don't just stop stinking just cuz you're sick.
    Anonymous

• tell him you'll be happy to take care of more stuff if he wouldn't mind carrying the baby for the next 14 weeks.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• well you need to tell him to man up or get out cause it is his job to help when you cant do somthing. men are like dogs you have to train thim or else they will never learn. i was lucky and found a great guy but i still had to train him and let me tell you it was not easy but in the end it was worth it, and yes he still needs training every once in a while but he is doing great and we have been toghther for about 3 and half years.
    good luck!!!!!!!!
    hotmama174

Answer by hotmama174 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• hotmama174 dam you are right train that man now
    Anonymous

• next time he is sick do the same thing he is doing right back at him....Time for you to get up and take care of your daughter I think sence he won't do it right it sounds like..

Answer by louise2 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• try and sit down and talk to him about whats going on. maybe he just doesnt understand how sick you are. I know my husband just didnt get it when i was having really bad mornigsickness.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Tell him that when he gets pregnant then he can bitch until then he needs to shut up.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Tell him to man up and stop acting like such a damned baby! Really, how pathetic!
    When I was pregnant I had hyperemesis, which is like morning sickness x's 10000000, all day every day. My husband was amazing. He got up at 2 am to make me something to eat so I wouldn't throw up. And he would have to work that morning too. He would cut up apples and put them on a plate with peanut butter and bring it to me, he would find smoother roads, less curvy routes so I wouldn't get sick, he would rub my head when all the nonstop vomiting made my head ache so bad I wanted to be knocked out for a week. This is what a loving husband does, my dear. Tell your husband to grow up and start thinking about someone besides himself. He is behaving like a selfish child.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• some men care....and some don't!
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 7:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2008