plz what would cause...

l,ots of bone like nerve pain not muscle in ur ahnds fett and arms..legs anything and then eventaully tuen to like tightening in those places..like i have noticed alot lately i tighten in my muscles alot in my legs and arm and back without meaning too and i hate it cuz idk why i do it....but the pains ive been gettin for months dont feel like muscle pain its like bone..deeps pain pain and nothing so far has helped my doc keeps sending me a neuro doc but he wont do anything cuz he said its a waste cuz its to widespread... >.> i hate this anyone hae this or had this.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• Read up on things like Arthritis and Fibromyalgia and see if the symptoms compare to what you are feeling.
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 12:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• To be honest, its next to impossible to diagnose online. The only thing I can think of thats similar to what I think you're saying is arthritis.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Have you tried going to a chiropractor or massage therapist? Sounds like you're just tightening muscles subconsciously due to stress or something. A good massage and chiro treatment could do wonders! Even accupuncture or accupressure treatments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2010