Baby Gagga?

Has anyone ever heard of that site? A few of my friends are on there, and they say it's a horrible site for pregnancy. I guess all they do is bash people. My computer won't load the main page for some reason, I guess it's a good thing! I find it horrible to turn a pregnancy site into a horrid place to make fun of others.

Krist77

Asked by Krist77 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Yeah but you just told someone to STFU because they didn't answer the way you wanted them too...
    Anonymous

• word
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 2:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I was on it when I was pregnant. I didn't talk to anyone though. I just liked the count down thingy that showed you what your bunny in the oven was doing.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I did say STFU, I'm not a big fan of sarcasm, but I did take it out of context a little. If someone can tell me how to send messages, I'll apologize to her. Thank you!
    Krist77

Answer by Krist77 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• just reply to your question too . or go to her profile and leave one there
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 2:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Oh okay, thank you! I closed it I think, I'm not quite sure how I did that!
    Krist77

Answer by Krist77 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• d00d, its not that people make fun of others or make them feel horrible. There are so many fake people on that site. And idiots. Its not that the women are bitches, you're all just sissies.
    mommymeof3

Answer by mommymeof3 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• That site is just BLATENTLY honest. I made an account on here in March because a friend of mine from that site died and everytime I logged in I saw the sticky they made for her. I came to this site a handful of times and it bothered me because it's all about sunshine and lollipops on here rather than being truthful. needless to say I'm now a full time BG'er again because yea I'll always miss Bethany but the friends I have made on there are AMAZING.
    aidendesmommy

Answer by aidendesmommy at 4:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• piilowpants is awesome!
    Krist77

Answer by Krist77 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• gaga is the shiznit man!! ya'll can keep your sunshire and rainbows...and i agree ya'll just a bunch of sissies up in this place!! WORD.... and APPLESAUCE BITCH!
    dontuwish

Answer by dontuwish at 4:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2008