Pregnancy symptoms dissapear

I am almost 9 weeks and on Thursday I woke up feeling well fine. That is not the norm. My boobs arent sore any more and I havent been nauseaus. Now if I touch my boobs they tingle a bit but nothing like they were a few days prior. Anyone ever have their symptoms disappear and end up having a normal pregnancy?
PS called my doc and they are checking levels today and monday.

navyjen

Asked by navyjen at 2:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes i had the samething happen 2 me...i woke up on day eatting fine (cuz i couldn't eat anything!)
    Anonymous

• Be grateful for it..You're going to be one of those "glowing" pregnant women that those of us who can't be more than 10 feet from a bathroom loathe,lol.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• dont stress just be glad. most of us end up with mornigsickness for weeks and sometimes the whole time. enjoy it.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• You did the right thing by calling your doctor and having them check your levels. Try not to worry too much about it and get your blood work done and go from there. I have been there before, one time with bad consequences and one time everything was fine, so it really could go either way. Being stressed out isn't going to help the situation. Good luck!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Tat2edmommyof2 makes a great point (because she's talking about people like me). :)
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 3:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My off switch came at about 15 weeks. I was sooo sick until then. Next thing you know I was fine!
    MommyJen

Answer by MommyJen at 3:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I never had any symptoms with any of my kids tell this last one. I didn’t know I was pregnant tell I started feeling a little sick in the evening for a week I took a test and was pregnant a few days later I felt fine again. When I went to the doctor I was 3 ½ month along.
    ajaitz_07

Answer by ajaitz_07 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2008