Depressed over job search

I'm barely making ends meet with the part time job that I have. I am really living off the kindness of others in a town about 150 miles from where I live (sort of) . The issue is, where I sort of live is where I have expenses. I have long term relations in my sort of home town. The issue is, I cannot find work that I can support myself. All my clothes are very old and misfitting (I've lost weight). I really feel discouragement of staying here in the midwestern area, that what is considered safe is not really safe for me. I'd just get the whole transition thing over with (because I know that it'll happen anyway) and move into a shelter where the economy is much better then wait for the inevitable that I will eventually get kicked out of "safety" because I cannot find a job (and I'm in debt).

How do I get people to understand that I need to leave? The last two years have been hellish being primarily jobless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know why you want people to understand. It is your life and you are the one suffering the consequences. You need to do what's going to be best for you even if people don't "get it". Good luck.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I agree with oahoah you have to do whats best for you.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 4:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Are you able to get grants for school? There are so many programs offering free money for those who go to school...i.e. financial aid
    nurse4babies

Answer by nurse4babies at 6:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am sorry to hear this, and hope you will figure things out soon for yourself. Good luck & be safe with your decisions. Stay strong.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010