Is family only blood related or do you think anyone who loves and care 4 you is family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• There are a couple people that aren't blood related that I consider family. I am Aunt to their kids and they are Aunt to mine.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Speaking personally, there are some people I consider my family though they aren't blood related.
    The bible teaches us that we are all family and should treat each other as such so I try to go by that too. Though it can be weird at times :)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If they truly love. If they really know how to care. Some just use, and put on a show, and some just have no way to care, or don't know how. It really does matter. I mean some people can only care for them selves. Other people want more family but it's not the direct family, so church or groups are good.

It's all in how you reach out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• life long friends i consider family...only the ones who've been thru it all with you u know...like my bff of 18 yrs.
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 12:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The relationships I have with some people who I'm not blood related to are more important than many of my blood family members.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• family is not always blood. Majority of my family is not blood, but three families coming together in a big mutual adoption.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A person who loves you and cares for you is family.

Some family should be forgotten. I do not believe in just because you are family you have to put up with their B.S. Sometimes friends make better family.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I see it as family you were given, and then family you chose lol. Seriously. I have a particular Cousin that isn't really a cousin. She just kinda showed up one day, and never left. But I love her to death, she is more like a sister to me lately. So yes, I believe that you can have non blood related family
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Anybody who I love and loves me. :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have family that is blood related and family that isn't. Then again I have some blood related that I don't classify as my family.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010