How Do You Feel About Your S/O With Porn????? adult content

how do you feel about your s/o with watching,,looking surfing the internet doing whatever with Porn...plz be honest

mayg88

Asked by mayg88 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It has always bothered me and still does. I don't like to think that my fiance might be getting turned on or getting off to watching another girl do whatever she's doing. Call me insecure or whatever you want, but it does hurt my feelings.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I really don't care what he's doing on his computer. It's his computer. I watch porn all the time, so I would be a hypocrite if I jumped onto him about it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My DH says porn is just stupid when he can do those things with me! =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I hate porn,I don't like watching it,it is really sick to me.I don't want my DH thinking about some porn bitch when we are doing it.I want him to think about me.I really don't think it is healthy for your relationship either.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 4:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He doesn't wach porn
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It is something neither of us allow in our home. For us(as it pertains to our marriage, not how we feel everyone should feel) it is cheating. For us sex is something sacred that it to be shared between him and I only. No one, or anything else.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Honestly, I don't care if he looks, I know he does, I have watched with him and on my own. It don't wonder if he is watching it, I just assume he is, I don't have the time or energy worry about it. They are just pictures on a screen to me, if he wants to fantasize about things he can't have that is okay too. After 15 years of being together, I know he loves me and wants me and doesn't want to cheat so it is fine with me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I dont care! Honestly I dont ever have to worry about it. He hates porn! Im the freak that loves it! HAHA
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't care, as long as he remembers to hide it so the kids don't see it, lol. I don't get the whole hang up women have with porn. I'll bet 90% of the women with a problem with porn have zero problem picking up a sleazy romance novel, or regularly fantasize about some Viking warrior (highlander, sexy dark vampire, etc) coming to their rescue.
    SonyaaaS

Answer by SonyaaaS at 12:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I encourage it... I have a decent size collection myself, and own a few subscriptions online... Although he's not usually interested, I always encourage a healthy appetite!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2010