Am I a horrible person? (scandalous)...*revised*

This is really scandalous...I slept with one of my friends..and he has a girlfriend. I can't even say it just happened because I think we both knew something was going to happen. It's just we got carried away..I'm not trying to be with him and I'm not even thinking of trying to break him and his gf up...I just feel horribly guilty b/c well, I believe in karma and he has a freaking gf! I know I probably should have thought of that BEFORE it happened. Really, I wouldn't feel sooo guilty about it if he didn't have a gf(I DON'T sleep around and never have, which is why I'm more shocked it happened so casually). But yea, I just can't stop thinking about it...

I just want to clarify due to some of the responses I got- this happened yesterday, the day I wrote the post-hence why I was really thinking about it. Also, I do not know his gf at all, she goes to a different college...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• so... what's the question?.....
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 2:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• well, it's nice you have a conscience. sounds like he's one that really needs to worry about the karma crap. he probably shouldn't have a girlfriend... i did stupid crap like that in college. i don't know why i did... i didn't fee llike a very good person after that.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• got eM LOL who cares his GF is probably cheating on him!!
    Anonymous

• Like the other women said, it is more his problem to deal with than it is yours. But it is nice to know that you realize it was wrong. It's never okay in my book to sleep with someone who is spoken for. But we all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up too much about this. You're still a good person.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 3:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE FEELINGS ARE THERE. YOU ARE IN DENIAL. IF HE COMES TO YOU AND WANTS TO HAVE SEX AGAIN YOU WILL GIVE IN. ITS OBVIOUS. YOU DONT FEEL GUILTY, YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TELL YOU THAT WHAT YOU DID WAS OKAY. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE PERMISSION TO DO IT AGAIN. I THINK WHETHER YOU KNOW HIS GIRLFRIEND OR NOT IT WAS STILL WRONG FOR YOU TO SLEEP WITH HIM. BECAUSE OF THE FACT SHE DOES EXIST. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM IF HE WANTS SOME OF YOU AGAIN THAN YOU WILL NEED HIM TO BE SINGLE.
    Anonymous

• awww! thats why they say men and women just cant be friends, i beg to differ but cha know!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2008