What do you find most fascinating about pregnancy?

I find it all fascinating! It's amazing how two tiny cells meet and make a whole human! Everything about it just absolutely fascinates me.

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That there was a person inside me.
    How the cells knew exactly what to do. Ten fingers ten toes a perfect little nose. Mommas ears. lol.
    Their little bodies breathing in water for nine months, then coming out knowing how to breath air.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It is so amazing to think you are growing a baby!! Its an amazing feeling before, during and after. I miss feeling their little movements.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The movement, and connection. :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am right there with you! I was fascinated by everything with both my pregnancies considering both were VERY different!!!!! I am actually looking forward to my next just so I can learn something new and different which I'm pretty sure will happen :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It is just crazy that we can fertilize and grow another human being and morph into a combined product of two people. I was kind of a whiny pregnant woman but there were moments of ah where I just thought the whole process was a miracle.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 12:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I agree the movement and how you can love them so much before that actually get here

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 1:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• wow after so many kids I may have to think on this one.. lol. No really, I think still to me is movement

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• seeing the end results finally after so long seeing what you created....there was some kind of comfort that was kinda lost in away after delivery but it was suddenly fill with a total different kinda once i held him
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The movement
    Ktkazblake

Answer by Ktkazblake at 2:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• the question for me is, what doesn't fascinate me during pregnancy?! every single process is just amazing. having that life that you help create so close to you...
    makes me wonder why people don't like being pregnant, why they want their pregnancy to end?
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 2:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010