My cat bought me a prezzie!

My cat bought a little mouse in my bedroom tonight! She jumped up on the bed with the thing in her mouth *FREAK* I screamed she dropped the mouse and now it is hiding in my room some where....I don't have a clue where this mouse came from....How am I suppose to get rid of this mouse? It is scared of me, and I'm scared of it!

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pets

• Buy a trap.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• o no id be freaking out to sorry my cat likes birds he brings birds into my room
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Has the cat tried to find it again? They sell humane mouse traps that you put food in, and the mouse goes in to eat it and can't get out, then you can take it out and let it go. (or you can just get the old fashioned kind, if it doesn't bother you).
    SonyaaaS

Answer by SonyaaaS at 12:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My cat keeps going to the curtains...I bet that mouse is behind there....I honestly can't believe I'm scared of a mouse......but I think ewwwwwwwww when I see one.....guess I'll buy a trap and try and catch it.....Thanks everyone
    tracylyn245

Comment by tracylyn245 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Let the cat take care of it and its a good thing when they bring you presents it means they love you very much
    myraclemommy

Answer by myraclemommy at 10:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Watch that the cat doesn't get caught in the trap !! Close the door and put a towel under the door until you catch it, or use a humane trap that can't hurt the cat !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2010