Manny Pacquiao

My son and my boyfriend are both big into boxing. I was watching the show on HBO 24-7 about the two boxers training for their upcoming fight and I noticed something that raised my eye brow. Manny Pacquiao is one of the boxers he is also a congressman in the Philippines, which is fine, but I found in interesting that he was wearing a nike shirtm than he was wearing one with a nike logo that says Manny Knows, and he has his own logo with Nike, similar ot the Jordan logo and the Tiger Woods logo, yuck!!!!! Nike has sweatshops in the philippines, is it odd or contradictory that an elected official like that would take a mult million dollar contract with such a company? How do the people of that country feel about that?

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• not good I guess
    smomof5

Answer by smomof5 at 2:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2010