anyone experience this? adult content

27 week pregnant. Lately waking up out of my sleep in the middle of the night nauseated. Tonights the.worst. I've been awake for almost 3 hours nauseated to the mac. Im so.tired but everytime I close my eyes it comes back. Ok tmi.....but I've also" gone to the bathroom" 4 times and its getting looser. I haven't. Actually tossed my cookies though. Is this pregnancy related or do you think its something else. Please help. Im home alone with my 17 month old and I.feel like pop.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 12:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor and let them know what is going on. They might be able to help you. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It could be pregnancy related or you could be getting sick or possibly just ate something your stomach didn't like. Stay hydrated, maybe nibble some saltines to try and calm your tummy, if you still feel like crap in a day or start noticing a fever or have pain call your doctor.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 12:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It could be pregnancy related. When i was pregnant with my son i went through that and for me it started when i was about two months pregnant and it didn't stop till i was about 8 months. But it didn't happen just at night time for me it was more like all day and most of the night. i ended having a very rare condition that 1% of pregnant women get. So it could be something along the lines of that or you may be getting a cold or the flu. I'm sorry i hope you feel better soon. maybe some crackers or toast will help your belly a little so you can rest.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Morning sickness sometimes reappears in the 3rd trimester.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I haven't been sick at all until recently
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• morning sickness can be evening too
    nurse4babies

Answer by nurse4babies at 6:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2010