My Kids Are Driving me Crazy!!!!!

I have a 4 yr old and a 7 yr old and they fight like crazy!! It is so bad that I send one of them to my moms EVERY weekend! I need help, answers, guidance or SOMETHING!

2cutekids08

Asked by 2cutekids08 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in General Parenting

• good old fashion but kick lol kids are crazy
    Anonymous

• I have had the same problem. My boys are 6 and 3 and I was going insane with the constant bickering.
    I talked to them about starting House rules, we went over them together and then we posted them so everyone could see (including me so I have no excuses to not follow through)
    1; Nice hands, feet, and words
    2; No screaming, or whinning
    3; stop is stop, no is no
    Simple and to the point, if they brake the rules they have a time out to cool down. Dont talk to them when they are in trouble either, talk later.
    Another thing is before it reaches "that point" talk to them about how you can solve the problem that they are fighting about
    ex. fighting over taking turns with a toy, one child gets it for 5 min when the timer goes off the other
    hope this helps
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 3:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2008