Is my kid the only one who likes to eat butt cream?

I swear every time I turn around she's eating the Balmex. I don't know how she gets a hold of it or why she wants to eat it but it's like she thinks it's candy or something.

Is this normal? She's chowed down on Clorox and Lysol wipes too (before I locked them up). I keep all the dangerous stuff locked up now but butt cream is usually just on a shelf or on the TV or something.

Xynyth

Asked by Xynyth at 2:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LMFAO, that reminds me of a time when I was working and hubby got laid off from work he called me atmy  work to tell me our son put Desitin in his mouth and he shoved a wipe in his mouth to get it out then called poison control, tee hee hee.

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• lol kids will eat anything my daughter takes sticks of butter oyt he fridge and eats them I cant tell you how many I threw away
    Anonymous

• Lol, I used to keep the beer on the bottom shelf...we don't do that anymore either! (who am I kidding we don't even have beer anymore lol)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 2:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Lol well at least mine's not the only one! LOL!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 3:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2008