Does your guy ever wish u would dress a little bit sexier?

I am a full blown T-Shirt n Jeans typa gurl! My guy has not said that he does or anything but sometimes i wonder what it would feel like to dress a lil sexier and have my nails and toes manicured and my hair sexy and stuff. I dunno maybe its just me.....

IziksMommy09

Asked by IziksMommy09 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• No. I wear all kinds of clothes. Sometimes a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops, sometimes dresses and skirts. But always appropriate and classy. He LOVES the way I dress, especially when its just for him ;)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I just asked my husband and he said no never he loves the way I look and i'm a t-shirt and jeans girl with my good old sneakers and my hair is always up in a pony tail lol. i guess my hubby is being sweet tonight :)
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Mostly my hubby just wants me to wear tighter jeans.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes. He's seen me in a skirt/dress I think maybe twice in the 6 years we've been together and he always says I should wear one more often but he knows I'm not a dress-type girl. Hell, I'd love to see him dressed up a little more too sometimes! But what we wear is not why we are together. We still love each other just the same :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I just asked my hubby and he said he loves the way I dress! Jeans or pants with a loose top and my hair pulled back in a pony tail!!!! I only dress in a dress or skirt if my hubby begs and that happens maybe once a year. Other than that if I try to look nice it's in pants, with a pony tail and makup!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I usually put my sexy on at night. This is how I let him know whats up under my t-shirts and jeans. I have long hair down to my waist I also tie it up and let it down at night. He only notices lipstick when it comes to make up so that's all i wear. My eyebrows and pedicures don't get noticed so I DO THEM FOR MYSELF CAUSE THEY MAKE ME FEEL GOOD!LOL
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think I like the dress down in myself...I was a corporate mommy for several years and when I finally got to be a SAHM I basically stopped wearing the things I use to. Every now and then though I get dolled up just for DH...he doesnt mind me either way!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My husband wants to knwo why I can't wear some of the sexier items to sleep. I have to remind him that we now have a son who walks and I do not want to explain why mommy privates are showing. Oh what the furry handcuffs are for .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• he tells me somethimes by the time i get out the shower i want u laying here in sum lingerie lol
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He's never said anything to suggest that he would want me to dress sexier, he's pretty much a sloppy guy and I'm a sloppy chick. Makes me wonder what would happen if I did doll up a bit though...Food for thought.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010