IPOD NOT WORKING

ok more like itunes not working. I have tried restarting comp and my ipod is completly charged. It still charges just isn't recognized or able to sync up for itunes so I can't dl more music :( Anyone have advice?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 1:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine did that. Did you damage the contacts somehow? Was it plugged into something and got stuck? That's what happened to mine. The only thing I could do was charge it. Eventually I got a new one.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• does it work while it is plugged into the computer or charger then when u unplug it it wont come on?
    I bought one for a friend and thats what happened to her. She took it to the apple store n they said she needed a new battery. She explained she just received it as a gift. He didnt care, he said she had to pay the $60.00. When she called n told me I said I would pay for it. You have to make an appointment to do this so she is going back on 11/10. If I remember, I'll let u know what happens.
    bchurch377

Answer by bchurch377 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2010