Trying to manage my sexual peakands till be a mother

Ok so back in April i turned the big 4-0!! Something else has hit me recently as well!!!! My Sexual Peak is roaring right now. My husband and I use to have sex 1-2 a week, then for about the last year it was probably 3 nights a week. The last 6 weeks or so I have been hitting my peak like you wouldnt believe!!!! I am so in the mood all the time, needless to say my husbad is hapy to keep up lol. But is there something else wrong with me or is this normal, we have been having sex almost every night recently, I have sex on my mind alot and im constantly in the mood. I feel like our son is going to start noticing mom and dad keep sneaking off to the bedroom, or why is mom and dad putting me to bed earlier lol! Is this normal some advice would be great, and types on howw to handle this!!!

Jcervo70

Asked by Jcervo70 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• When I turned 40 I was the same way LOL nothing is wrong with you and enjoy it while you can. I even went as far as going to the Dr and he laughed at me...so Have Fun!! =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:11 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• PS: At 40 and 1 month I found out I was pregnant ;o)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• BTW the child will not even notice...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• In order to be a good mother, you need to first take care of yourself and having a strong and loving marriage is one of the best thing you can do for your child. It may also be that as your children have gotten a little older, the stresses of childrearing have lessened and given you more energy. You go girl!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• When my kids got a bit older we talked about this. Sex is a natural, healthy part of a relationship between my and my DH. We tell our kids this.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2010