what's a good idea of a good date nite with bf/Hubby???

romantic evening ideas......no kids just u & him

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 1:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• My BF and i love one night getaways! get a room!
    Dynamight

Answer by Dynamight at 1:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We go to the grocery store LOL , but I think a nice restaurant or place like Dave and Busters to be around adults. My husband and I do the dart league and get to go out once a week.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We take turns picking a place. Maybe a movie and dinner or just going out and shooting some pool and listening to some music. I know it isn't that romantic, lol, but it relaxes us and lets us be a couple instead of Mom and Dad.
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 6:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Testosterone-soaked action flick (Jason Statham flick if possible) followed by giant bacon cheeseburgers, followed by crazy hot sex on the top of the Dumpster out back of Whataburger, followed by crazy hot sex back at home, followed by a nice two-person bubble bath, followed by cheesecake and a couple episodes of South Park, followed by sleeping in the next morning.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010