Does it bug you if you you're in a public restroom and

someone else is in there blabbing on the phone? Like seriously can't they WAIT to talk?

Or are you one of those annoying people? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand that lol
    VeggieMuslima

Answer by VeggieMuslima at 1:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It does I think they should wait to talk
    Ktkazblake

Answer by Ktkazblake at 1:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If they want me to listen to a one sided conversation I do then tell who ever I'm with what I heard and some times it's juicy and you never know it might be someone you know. lol
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• RUDE! Especially to the person on the other end of the phone and to ME!
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 1:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It does not annoy me but grosses me out that they would have their phone out when they are wiping and things like that. A bathroom just has so many yucky germs.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I hate when they are really loud to be heard over flushing toilets. I never feel that wash their hands well enough to walk out the door.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Doesn't bother me...but then again, I go into public RR's as LEAST as possible!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 2:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Mostly rude to the person on the other end of the phone. I can't imagine trying to have a conversation while peeing.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I really try not to. Typically I'll answer say I'm in the bathroom and hang up then call them back when I'm done.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• How about if you're in the middle of doing your business and someone just randomly picks your stall to try to use (and hopefully the latch holds well) without checking and slams into the door. LOL I've had that done to me several times. Kind of irritating yet hilarious at the same time.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 2:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010