I need help!

My fiance seems distance from me hes in San Diego right now for a school and any little thing will set him off and he will hang up on my hes constantly with his friends and he wants to go to Tajana Mexico and i asked him not to but he said hes gonna go anyway he just seems like he has changed and that our relationship isnt worth it anymore he doesnt like to talk to me he spends a lot of money and he says a lot of hurtful things to me he tells me to shut up all the time and to leave him alone and not to talk to him. What should I do I'm lost and confused and hurt? Please help!!!

mama.amber

Asked by mama.amber at 3:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• It sounds like he has the wrong kind of friends and they are influencing him in a very bad way. If I were you I'd tell him it's over and see how he takes it. But you have to mean it. Be ready for that to be it.
    You might also try to talk to him about how much he's hurting you. But it sounds like he's not going to listen.
    I may be completely off base here but maybe he's cheating and his guilt is what's making him act that way.

Good Luck I hope it works out for you!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• sorry but we are in the year 2008 and dont need to put up with anyone show him that u are a strong woman and can go on in life with or with out him dont beg or show him that u are weak they like that hope that thinks get better
    GIGGLESS23

Answer by GIGGLESS23 at 3:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• dont put up with him please
    GIGGLESS23

Answer by GIGGLESS23 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Did you know that in most case mental abuse is worst than physical?? Sweetheart it sounds like you have a good case of mental abuse going . Your better than that he should talk to you with respect and treat you like a human being. When you discover what it is you really want in a relationship you will realize what it is you have to do.
    Cory789

Answer by Cory789 at 4:38 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I agree it could get physical and thats not good i would leave before yall get married and its not just breaking up it divorce you shouldnt have to put up with his crap .
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• You need to kick him to the curb, I don't know why he is being so hateful but you don't need someone who treats you like crap.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Sounds like he's already broke up with you so you better get on with your life. 1. Hangs up on you 2. Says hurtful things 3. Tells you to shut up 4. Tells you to leave him alone How many clues do you need? Take his clues and go on with your life!
    If he tries to get back into your life, tell him you're doing exactly what he wanted you to do.....to shut up, leave him ALONE!
    I wouldn't put up with DISRESPECT from him anymore! You don't want a lifetime full of that kind of treatment, do you? Well, if you condone it now, that's what you'll end up with!
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 4:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Oh, I feel so bad for you, that must hurt so much. I know many of the other answers are to drop him, but I thought I'd add another perspective. First, has he broken off the engagement officially? If not, then you can hang on. Can you move to him? Also, this is controversial but is he pushing you away because you are being too controlling? Maybe to keep him you need to let go of telling him where to go or not go (I used to live in S.D., Tijuana is a very common destination, very American), and try and be as good a fiance as you can, be nice, kind, supportive, not controlling. Do you have kids with him? Have you read "The Surrendered Wife" by Laura Doyle. I'd say that would fix a relationship. It fixed mine. Best of luck, it can work out, it really can.
    Shelley522

Answer by Shelley522 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i had a friend who was in a similiar situation, with a kid involved, and it turned out he was cheating on her. she didn't find out until after he had dumped her. i'd say walk.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2008