Do you role play? adult content

I love to role play it keeps it spicey in the bedroom! Mt favorite role is the stripper! He can throw me the money/make it rain then i get to really keep it there's no sense in paying someone else if i can do it! lol

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• yes we do, and its very interesting.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 2:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• no, we are satisfied with just each other.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, we don't role play. Not that there's anything wrong with the activity or anything, but I doubt that it would create anything except a lot of giggling on both our parts. The question does make me wonder what role I would attempt if we ever did try it, the first one that springs to mind would be Princess Leia in the gold bikini, I suppose.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No. We tried once but found out that neither one of us were into it. It ended in us just laughing at ourselves,lol. Now DH won't even entertain the thought. He says he doesn't want anyone else(or me to pretend to be anyone else). Not that there is anything wrong if it works for you guys. Now I will do things for him(like strip, etc) but that is all me.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't think we could keep a straight face if we tried. I'm no actress!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2010