whats your opinion???? adult content

If you dont want to answer this dont
i dont want any harm or finger pointing from this
it just a question for everyone
to view other opinion just cause you dont agree dont bash..........

Abortions whats you outtake/opinion on Abortions

mayg88

Asked by mayg88 at 2:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I wouldn't get one, but I'm not against them, for any reason. If a woman doesn't want a baby, she should have the right to abort it.

However, there are PLENTY of forms of birth control and TONS of information out there. Great solution is DON'T GET PREGNANT IF YOU AREN'T READY! But still, not against them
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would not have one. But it is not my place to decide for another woman, therefore I am pro choice. I am also pro sex education so there are less need for abortions.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Their body. Their choice. Even if it's one they might regret.
    mrsrobin

Answer by mrsrobin at 6:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm pro-choice.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't believe in them, except in a case of medical necessity.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Abortion is a PERSONAL DECISION between a woman and her doctor. It is NOT my business, nor the Government's business, if a woman decides to make that decision for herself.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• for me it is a moral issue. i truly believe it ends a life, a life in its purest, most innocent form. i think it disgusting that women have babies and don't know who the father is. it should never be used as a form of birth control.
    however, i also see when women abandon babies in dumpsters, or raise their children in filth becausethey're too busy getting high to be bothered with a baby. i wonder in my heart if this truly is better for them. the worth of a life is immeasurable, but still, the cost...
    abortting a baby because of rape/incest, or medical reasons is a choice i would never wish upon anyone, but i cannot blame awoman for getting one.
    i do recognize, however, that no matter the moral or legal impligations, a person is going to do what they want to do. and i would much rather a person get a medical professional to abort their baby than using a coat hanger or something equally horrifying. sorry that was so long.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• As of right now, they are a necessity in our society because no one wants to fix the actual problems that lead to the decision of an abortion. All they want to do is stand outside clinics, point fingers, call names and make people feel like shit. Until we stop focusing on the unborn, help the women who are in that desperate situation and fix the problems in society and families, abortion is never going to go away.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm pro-choice.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i'm against it. I believe life begins at conception
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2010