Would it bother you?

If someone died in the house that you were currently living in? The house we are in was built by an older couple and we know that when he died she moved out and bought a condo. It doesn't really bother me. I just wish I knew where he died. Weird I know but it would bother me more if was our bedroom but in the end I would get over it. Maybe it is curiosity more than anything.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 3:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No, I don't think so. People die all over the place. It would bother me only if it was a murder, especially if it was on the news.... but that's more for the bad karma in there than anything else.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yeah, a murder would scare me but not natural causes. My papa died in the living room of a heart attack and I never thought of it as being scary, but it did make me sad whenever I thought about it.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• that would creep me out so bad i dont think i could live there
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 3:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We know AT LEAST 2 people have died in our house. I really just try not to think about it.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Dead by natural causes won't bother me.... But homicide wellllllllllllll..... not to sure!!...
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2010