Cafe Mom question... I noticed that with some topics certain users, are on a "sharp, really to jump on you" mode..... What do you think ?

Cafe mom

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 3:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, because some of us not only are passionate, but, after you see the same misinformed questions about said topic 14 times in a row and with us trying to answer so ladies can be informed...it gets frustrating and we have a tendency to get jumpy about it. LOL

Like the "I am breastfeeding and I don't make enough milk for my baby. So, I am going to give some formula." Well, when in reality, they make plenty and aren't very informed on BF and we have to ask how many diapers the baby wets when just on BM and then, we have to go into the explanation that babies on BM will eat and act differently than babies on formula. And how baby is getting plenty really and that adding formula won't help the issue.

Someone asks every other question nearly. When if they just lurk here a second or go search the questions...the answer they seek is there a thousand times.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes! Some moms are just incredibly passionate about the topics they know!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• This also goes for the how to potty train, am I pregnant and various other questions...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

• I get what everyone is sayin here but to me if u have seen the same question before then why don't they just skip it and answer another one if it makes them PO ya know just common sense.but I can come back with the best of them if they go off on me.Its like don't answer then PPL.Catch my drift?...lol
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 7:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• But why skip it and let people continue to be undereducated on a certain topic? Why not help out? You would think after seeing someone answer like that over and over again that eventually they would catch on and the info would be passed along.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• And some people just post questions just to get the credits. Even the stupid questions like "would you rather walk or drive" - I know when I come on here, I don't even look at those. I'm not credit-happy, I like to help out other moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge that I know from being a mom so far.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• True,True!!Me too.
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 10:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Certain personality types are quick to temper.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You're totally wrong. I don't see anything like that here. You must be the worst parent ever. What kind of fool ar-?

JUST KIDDING! Of course they're like that. It's all about the Drama !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010