What romantic thing would you like nobody has done for you yet? (Asking for it doesn't count.)

I'd like to be picked up after work (!) and taken for a nice walk in the park. Sit on a bench for a while, talk, kiss a bit. Just a bit alone time for me and him. Let the world go by.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I would like it if my husband would draw me a hot bubble bath with candles and soft music, maybe a nice glass of wine and wash my hair and lather my body. That would be nice.
    helpme17

Answer by helpme17 at 4:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Nail the children in their rooms, throw me over his shoulder, gallop to the bedroom and make me forget how old, pregnant and ugly I am.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Taken on a surprise trip over to the coast, walk on the beach, relax in the hot tub and have a nice dinner
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I want someone to write a song about me. I used to have a hot and heavy on-again-off-again thing w/ a guy in a punk band, so there's a pretty good chance he may have written one at some point, but I've never heard it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would like for my husband to ask me to renew our vows again! (we did it once in Vegas, I and I loved it).... We are planing a trip to China in two months....maybe there????

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would LOVE for my SO to dress up like prince charming, and take me on a carriage ride!
    (my SO is a "manly" man, so he would NEVER dress like him). LOL
    But I CAN DREAM, CANT I? LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010