why do i always feel like this??

why do i always wake up in the morning with a bad attitude and start arguing with my husband -- is like every morning is world war 2 -- for the most part i wake up upset at my husband for no reason is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• no its not normal. but i DO know people who just are NOT morning people. and a world war arises if they speak to anyone the first 3 hours of their day. no matter what they do, it just happens. so they try to ignore everyone in the am hours. i dont know what they call it, but its just them i guess. maybe ur like that too, is it only ur husband ur mad at or r u mad at the world? i love mornings, i hate lonely insomniac nights :(
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I normally wake up with a panic attack... but my mom, for example, she wakes up feeling fine and goes off merrily to make her coffee... everyone is different I guess.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Do you get enough sleep at night? If I do not get enough sleep I am grumpy too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Have you thought about making a Doctors appointment and going and speaking this out to them. This sounds pretty serious that i think you should. Like i don't think that it's just something that is gonna go away. Like this morning i am pissed off at my SS and my DH. I wasn't yesterday morning they were just both very disrespectful last night and woke me up from a dead sleep and I HATE going to bed pisses off much less pissed off, but they know there gonna have a list of shit to do for the next 3-4 days, when i get mad i clean and so does the rest of the house.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Not enough sleep
    nurse4babies

Answer by nurse4babies at 5:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Is it just a recent thing? Maybe you've been having bad dreams/ not getting enough sleep. Sometimes I have dreams that my husband cheated on me and I wake up pissed! LOL. But then I realize it was a dream and everything is fine.

Or maybe you just spend too much time together and he's getting on your nerves for no reason?
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 6:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• not normal no ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't say its normal, but then every one is different.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sounds like depression.
    You could resent him for some reason or another that you might've initially repressed. Could be a bad dream that you're having that you might not remember consciously. I think though that it's either resentment or depression.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sounds like depression to me too. What about the rest of the day? Do you still feel like this?
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010