Milk coming out my breast!?! adult content

My breast have been kinda sore, tender and full feeling lately. Last night my boyfriend an i decided to fool around, he was sucking on my breast real hard and this milk like substance came out. It didnt bother him so he kept going but i was concerned. im not pregnant nor was pregnant. We use a condom everytime and i just got tested at the doctor for std's and the doctor wanted to pregnancy test( blood test). Also ever since last night if i even press up against something or my boyfriend squeeze my breast a lil milk comes out. whats going on? what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You either A) Have an infection of the breast and that wasn't milk, but, pus or B) His sucking cause you to produce milk by stimulating the breast or C) You are pregnant.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I was gonna say "it's totally normal in pregnancy" but then I read that you said you weren't pregnant. are you sure? If you're definitely 100% not pregnant, then it's an infection. i dont really think you can produce milk without being pregnant/just giving birth.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• not to freak you out, but my aunt had milk coming from her breast. She went to the doctor and after a mri they found a small tumor on her pituitary gland that was causing it. Not saying you have a tumor..but milk from breast and you are not pregnant should be taking with caution
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010