Are you a seceretary for the PTA?

If so what are your task? Did you enjoy it?

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 6:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• i hated being secretary. I personally, prefer either president or vice. It is much more fullfilling! GL!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• see thats why I was asking, i'm horrible at spelling lol. Wondering how much spelling was even involved. Or if I had to be the one to take the minute in the minutes. Right now my sons school doesn't even have one, so I thought that would be a sure way to get on peoples good side. But it might be to much I'm already pretty into my sons school. My son is in his 2nd year of preschool and another another one before he even starts kindergarten, which means I have about 7 years at this PTA so i know I will make it up to the president spot.

Thank you girls for your input I still may never do this, since i'm on the policy counsel of my son school as it is.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010