Has any one else puked up blood while pregnant?

I already called the doctor and she said it was cuz i irrated my stomach or esophagous lining. i was just wandering if any one else has done this?

asweet_gurl04

Asked by asweet_gurl04 at 8:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm glad you called the doctor. What would have irritated your esophagus or stomach like that?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• idk the last thing i had was Orange pineapple banana juice. It was kinda acidy thats the only thing i can think of
    asweet_gurl04

Comment by asweet_gurl04 (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I hope you are feeling better. And call that doc back if it happens again!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am she gave me nausea meds which i was way excited for cuz i have been nauseous from when i wake up to when i go to bed
    asweet_gurl04

Comment by asweet_gurl04 (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would get a second opinion, I don't think it's that simple. There's nothing that would've irritated your stomach linning or otherwise that severly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• YES! with my last baby i was sick all the time all nine months and i heaved so much that it caused like u said irritation in my throat and i had bllod soming out. not a lot though. it is normal if ur sick all the time and throw up alot and heave.i went through a few different nausea meds before we found one that kinda worked. gl to u
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010